- Donate your car to support PHILLIPS!
- Celebrating our Students' Success!
- Food for Thought Grant Award
- CSSP National Recognition
- Back to School Transitioning
- ReelAbilities Film Festival
- PHILLIPS CEO Appears on Comcast Newsmakers – November 7, 2014
- Trudy Bell Honored by The Washington Post
- PHILLIPS Selected as Non-Profit Finalist
- PHILLIPS 20th Annual Gala
- PHILLIPS Coordinator of Research and Evaluation Published in Families in Society
- Piper Phillips Caswell Appears in BizNow!
- The Kauffmann Group Donates Repairs
- PHILLIPS Makes NBC4’s Viewpoint
- Annandale School Counselor presents, ‘Puppetry with Children with Autism’
- Annandale Teacher Tamara Johnston Interviewed for Local Living (The Washington Post) on Back to School Tips
- The Washington Post Publishes Letter to the Editor from PHILLIPS CEO
- PHILLIPS CEO Appears on Comcast Newsmakers – October 8, 2015
- Baltimore Sun on Growing Futures Program
- Embassy Suites join PHILLIPS on World of Service Day
PHILLIPS Family Partners
Community Programs: PHILLIPS Family Partners
PHILLIPS Family Partners is a nationally recognized strengths-based program that helps families reduce stress and build upon strengths so they are able to maintain a safe and stable home environment.