- Piper Phillips on News4 Your Sunday
- PHILLIPS~Laurel Commercial Kitchen Open House in Baltimore Sun
- Calming Techniques Class for Parents
- Holiday Grocery Gift Card Drive 2017
- 3D Design & Print Classes–Spring 2018 Registration Information
- PHILLIPS Counselor, Katie Miller & Ryder, PHILLIPS facility dog interviewed on The Pet Show
- PHILLIPS’ Cooking Competition Featured in Fairfax Times
- Watch a student’s speech at the 2017 Gala
- POSH Magazine highlights 22nd Annual Gala
- Debi Alexander interviewed about the 22nd Annual Gala!
- PHILLIPS Parent Program Registration Now Open
- 3D Printing Classes Open Career Paths for Students with Autism and Other Special Challenges
- PHILLIPS’ Microgreens project featured on WJLA
- PHILLIPS’ Building Futures in The Loudoun Tribune
- 3D Design & Print Classes-Registration Open!
- The walls are up on our 2nd house!
- PHILLIPS to host Young Professionals Council Happy Hour
- Northern Virginian of the Year: Katie Miller
- Congratulations Alteasha on receiving the Educational Leadership Award!
PHILLIPS Family Partners
Community Programs: PHILLIPS Family Partners
PHILLIPS Family Partners is a nationally recognized strengths-based program that helps families reduce stress and build upon strengths so they are able to maintain a safe and stable home environment.