- 3D Design & Print Classes-Registration Open!
- PHILLIPS’ Building Futures in The Loudoun Tribune
- PHILLIPS’ Microgreens project featured on WJLA
- The walls are up on our 2nd house!
- PHILLIPS to host Young Professionals Council Happy Hour
- PHILLIPS to Host Corporate Information Night on February 21st
- Northern Virginian of the Year: Katie Miller
- Career and Tech Education at PHILLIPS
- Parent Night: Informative Talk on Children with Autism
- Comcast Interviews PHILLIPS Director of Development
- PHILLIPS Appears on SCAN Parenting Today Radio Show
- PHILLIPS’ Counselor Wins National Recognition
- Leesburg Today article under Building Futures: Loudoun
- Building Futures is building a 2nd house!
- Baltimore Sun on Growing Futures Program
- The Washington Post Publishes Letter to the Editor from PHILLIPS CEO
- Donate your car to support PHILLIPS!
- Piper Phillips Caswell Appears in BizNow!
- Trudy Bell Honored by The Washington Post
- PHILLIPS CEO Appears on Comcast Newsmakers – November 7, 2014
PHILLIPS Family Partners
Community Programs: PHILLIPS Family Partners
PHILLIPS Family Partners is a nationally recognized strengths-based program that helps families reduce stress and build upon strengths so they are able to maintain a safe and stable home environment.