PHILLIPS Family Partners’ staff of social workers, licensed professional counselors, board certified behavior analysts and care managers provide outpatient therapy services to individuals, couples and groups at PHILLIPS Programs headquarters in Annandale, VA. Together we develop a comprehensive, evidenced-based, multicultural, multilingual and individualized program that coordinates a variety of evaluation, treatment and support services specific to your family’s mental health needs.
- Family and relationship needs
- Learning and behavior differences
- Emotional adjustments and life transitions.
Outpatient therapy services incorporate a wide range of therapeutic approaches include, but not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Play Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Parent / Child Attachment
- Applied Behavior Analysis
If you are interested in receiving PHILLIPS Family Partners outpatient therapy services, please visit our Family Partners referral page or call 703.658.9054 for more information.