PHILLIPS Schools Admission Process
Most children are enrolled in PHILLIPS Schools by their public school system. Usually the admissions process is as follows:
- Parent and County personnel discuss placement options at the IEP meeting
- PHILLIPS receives referral file
- PHILLIPS calls parent(s) to arrange free interview
- Admissions team reviews child’s history
- Parents and/or guardians attend interview with child (required)
PHILLIPS conforms to all state and federal regulations barring discrimination with regard to admissions or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or handicapping condition. The schools serve only children with disabilities for which they are certified to provide services.