Young Professionals Council
The Young Professional Council (YPC) supports the overall mission and activities of PHILLIPS Programs for Children and Families. Acting as ambassadors of the organization, YPC members engage the community through volunteering, fundraising, networking, and advocacy opportunities targeted towards young professionals.
As a member you will engage in the community through:
- Volunteer events
- Fundraising events
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Advocacy and marketing opportunities
We’re seeking interested young professionals, ages 22-35, from across the Washington, DC metro area. The YPC will provide you the opportunity to expand your professional network and build leadership skills, all while supporting the PHILLIPS mission.
What will you gain from this experience?
- Expand your professional network.
- Take on leadership roles.
- Develop & strengthen marketing and networking skills.
- Engage in advocacy efforts in your community.
- Participate in fundraising and volunteer events for PHILLIPS.
- Connect with experienced professionals.
- Have fun!
Interested? Please fill out the YPC Interest Form or