Celebrating the Holiday Season
Bring cheer to a family this holiday season by supporting PHILLIPS Programs for Children and Families’ Holiday Wishes Drive. Help provide meals by donating grocery store gift cards. Help keep a child warm by donating new mittens, gloves, scarves, hats or winter coats. Help a child in foster care by donating holiday gifts. PHILLIPS Programs will be collecting gift cards, mittens, scarves, hats, winter coats, and holiday gifts for children ages 3-21. The opportunities span across all of PHILLIPS programs and are a wonderful way to spread holiday cheer to our children and families. View a complete list of opportunities here and learn how you can make a difference this holiday season! See below for a complete list of opportunities. If would like to support any of these initiatives or have any questions please contact Sarah Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-941-8810.
- Holiday Fund- Make a donation to help provide grocery store gift cards for our families in need. Your contribution at any level will make a difference for our families this holiday season.
- Mitten and Scarf Tree- Donate new mittens and scarves that PHILLIPS will donate to our children and families as well as other local nonprofit organizations. Help us keep others warm this holiday season!Drop off donations at PHILLIPS School ~ Annandale, 7010 Braddock Road, Annandale, VA or contact Sarah Caldwell at email@example.com to arrange a pick-up. Help us keep others warm this holiday season!
- Sponsor a Child for the Holidays- Sing-up to support the children in our foster care program, PHILLIPS Teaching Homes. Donate books, toys, games, clothing for children ages 3-18. Contact us to get a complete list of needs.
- Volunteer Your Time- Help PHILLIPS celebrate the holidays on Tuesday, Nov 20 for our annual PHILLIPS Thanksgiving Lunch. Volunteer slots available on Monday, Nov 19 and Tuesday, Nov 20. The lunch will be held at PHILLIPS School ~ Annandale, 7010 Braddock Road, Annandale, VA. Please contact Sarah Caldwell at 703-941-8810 to learn more.
- PHILLIPS Holiday Tree- At PHILLIPS' annual gala we auction off a holiday tree that is decorate with handmade ornaments by PHILLIPS students. Members of the PHILLIPS Student Council deliver the holiday tree and set it up for the auction winner.
- Holiday Fund- PHILLIPS donates grocery store gift cards to our families that are in need during the holiday season. Staff and local businesses donate funds to provide the gift cards.
- Mitten and Scarf Tree- PHILLIPS students and staff donate new mittens and scarves that are delivered to a local community organization to help other stay warm during the winter season.
Thank you for your support this holiday season!