PHILLIPS Programs hosted a Community Conversation on the Past, Present, and Future of Evidence-Based Programs in Family and Youth Services on Friday, October 21. Expert Panelists included Janet L. Bessmer, PhD, LCP; Ira Lourie, MD; Pamela Meadowcroft, PhD; and Douglas Muetzel. Expert Panel Bios
Community Conversation Summary Report: View Report
- Meadowcroft Fidelity Management Presentation
- WSS IHFT FINAL REPORT 7 5 11 v3
- Children's Voice Magazine Nov/Dec 2006
- Everything Is Normal Until Proven Otherwise: A Book About Wraparound Services
- Transformational Service Delivery
- VA Commission on Youth's Collection of EBTs
The group discussed the capability of our communities and their interest in supporting evidence-based models of youth service. Attendees also discussed the relevance of evidence-based programs in our community.
Participants included policymakers, funders, referral and case management staff, providers & practitioners.
Results: A conversation that mattered, shifting small talk to bigger talk, making sense of evidence-based programs for the future in our region.
For more information please contact Sandy Porteous at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 658-9054.
View PHILLIPS Community Conversation flyer.