PHILLIPS ~ Family Partners’ staff of social workers, professional counselors, board certified behavior analysts and care managers provide outpatient therapy services to individuals, couples and groups at PHILLIPS Programs headquarters in Annandale, VA.
Together we develop a comprehensive, evidenced-based, multicultural, multilingual and individualized program that coordinates a variety of evaluation, treatment and support services specific to your family’s mental health needs.
We serve children and adults of all ages who need therapy support for:
- Family and relationship needs
- Learning and behavior differences
- Emotional adjustments and life transitions
- Communication enhancement/enrichment
- Couples conflict resolution
- A wide variety of mental health needs
Outpatient therapy services incorporate a wide range of therapeutic approaches including, but not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Play Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Parent/Child Attachment
If you are interested in receiving PHILLIPS Family Partners outpatient therapy services, please visit our Family Partners referral page or call 703.658.9054 for more information.