PHILLIPS School ~ Annandale
Multiple openings in both lower school and high school programs for School Year 14-15.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Applicants must hold a valid teacher’s license (Special Education endorsement preferable) or be license eligible
- Experience working in a special education environment
1:1 Dedicated Assistants –
- Experience working with children with disabilities to include: autism and emotional disability
- HS Diploma required
- Multiple positions available. Some may require assisting a student in a wheelchair.
Send resumes to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
PHILLIPS School ~ Laurel
- Office management within the Maryland programs
- Administrative support for Program Director, school leadership staff, and central staff
- Program Administration for the school
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years administrative office and supervisory experience
- Experience in a non-profit or educational setting preferred
- MSDE knowledge a plus!
PHILLIPS Building Futures~Loudoun
No Positions Available
PHILLIPS Teaching Homes
Resource Parent Recruiter — Therapeutic Foster Care Program-PHILLIPS Programs, an award-winning nonprofit organization, has an opening for a full-time resource parent recruiter/trainer in its therapeutic foster care program. To be successful in the job, candidates will need a unique knowledge base/skill set that blends expertise in marketing, program administration and human behavior.
Highly qualified applicants will be:
- Passionate about ensuring that children and youth in foster care have the opportunity to learn, practice and master self-regulating skills with guidance and support from capable teaching parents
- Knowledgeable about and able to implement effective resource parent recruitment strategies
- Knowledgeable about and able to implement a range of evidence-based therapeutic training curricula that emphasize permanence
- Competent, creative trainers who can present pre- and in-service workshops to groups of adult learners and provide one-on-one educational sessions as needed
- Adept at providing clear direction as well as support to foster parents
- Sensitive to cultural differences and comfortable relating to diverse populations
- Organized yet adaptable
Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Completing home studies and ensuring that teaching parent homes meet state regulations
- Facilitating a foster parent support group and developing relationships with community churches and businesses
- Developing recruitment materials and scheduling training s and educational activities
- Managing a budget and using a database to track parent training
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and writing a monthly newsletter and responding to after-hours case emergencies
Masters-level professionals with one-to-two years’ relevant experience and a flexible work schedule required. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
PHILLIPS offers a supportive work environment, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits that include tuition reimbursement and funds for professional development.
PHILLIPS Family Partners
ABA Therapist/Behavior Specialist-PHILLIPS Programs an award winning organization, is seeking Applied Behavior Analysis Therapist to join and supervise a strong, highly regarded team of specialists. Full Time salaried position with full range of benefits to provide quality training and consultation in home setting. Work with families of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Developmental Disabilities, supporting and teaching within a family systems model. Knowledge of Autism/Aspergers, behavioral interventions and parent training needed.
- High School Diploma & at least 19 years of age
- Interest in working with special needs children
- Flexible schedule
- Great job for college student or graduate student interested in the field.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
PHILLIPS Programs Family Partners
Attn: Sandy Porteous
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
Check us out online at: www.phillipsprograms.org