PHILLIPS ~ Family Partners clinical staff of social workers and professional counselors provides home-based counseling services to children and their families throughout Northern Virginia.
We provide a continuum of individualized services including intensive in-home interventions, therapeutic supervised visitation, and family mentoring to improve our families’ independence, inclusion and overall quality of life.
Our staff members offer strategies and interventions in order to prevent/manage crises and help expand your strengths and skills, empowering and enabling you to actualize your potential, and feel in charge of your future.
We serve children of all ages and their families who need support for:
- ADHD/Executive Functioning
- Mood Disorders
- Emotional dysregulation
- Grief/Loss and bereavement
- Adjustment to change
- Identity Formation
- PTSD and other trauma-related issues
- Adoption – related challenges
- Family and Relationships needs
- Behavioral/Learning differences
Home-based counseling services incorporate a wide range of therapeutic approaches include, but not limited to:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Play Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Parent/Child Attachment
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Wraparound Services
- Parent/Caregiver Training
If you are interested in receiving PHILLIPS Family Partners home-based counseling services, please visit our Family Partners referral page or call 703.658.9054 for more information.