3D Design & Print Curriculum
offered as a high school cte course at our annandale & fairfax schools.
saturday classes available to youth in the community.
- Learn to utilize 3D computer assisted design software to create and print 3D objects
- Showcase/unleash their creativity by taking an idea through the design process and transforming it into a 3D object
- Gain confidence in their talents and build resiliency by understanding that "Failure is Not Final"
- With positive support and modeling from the instructors, engage in problem solving and critical thinking skills needed for any career
- By the end of the course, have a portfolio of designs to showcase their new skills and talents